Views:214 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-02-06 Origin:Site
Polyethylene terephthalate, also known as PET, is a crystalline saturated polyester. It is a milky white or light yellow, highly crystalline polymer with a smooth and shiny surface. Is a common resin in life, can be divided into APET, RPET and PETG. It has excellent physical and mechanical properties in a wide temperature range. The long-term use temperature can reach 120 °C. The electrical insulation is excellent. Even at high temperature and high frequency, its electrical performance is still good, but the corona resistance is poor. Creep, fatigue resistance, friction resistance, and dimensional stability are all very good.
The advantages of PET material:
1. With good mechanical properties, the impact strength is 3 to 5 times that of other films, and the folding resistance is good.
2. Resistant to oil, fat, dilute acid and alkali, resistant to most solvents.
3. It has excellent high and low temperature resistance, can be used for a long time in the temperature range of 120 ℃, short-term use can withstand 150 ℃ high temperature, -70 ℃ low temperature, and high and low temperature has little effect on its mechanical properties.
4. The gas and water vapor permeability is low, and it has excellent gas barrier, water, oil and odor performance.
5. High transparency, can block ultraviolet rays, good gloss.
6. Non-toxic, tasteless, good health and safety.